Saturday 22 September 2012

Public Humiliation Equals Intense Sexual Arousal


It wasn't as if friends hadn't repeatedly warned me, what goes around, comes around, but of course I'd ignored all them. Along with practically abandoning my husband for years for utterly selfish reasons, I'd also developed a need to embarrass him at every possibly opportunity. I don't even remember how it had started, probably he'd made some innocent remark while we were in the company of friends, or strangers, I'd taken it the wrong way and retaliated. From there it had gone from bad to worse, I put him down relentlessly, humiliated him until he wouldn't go out in my company which suited me just fine. And then out of the blue he threw down the gauntlet. I lost the argument, and for a time I lost my husband. To get him back I had to make concessions, lots of concessions.

What went around, has come around with a vengeance, he's turned into a sexual sadist. He embarrasses me, dishes out humiliating punishment at every opportunity, going as far bending me over, pulling up my skirt and spanking me in a car park. Being the recipient of humiliation and pain especially in public makes me extremely agitated, the shame of it is hard to take, but later on I experience feelings of intense sexual excitement. I crave to be fucked by my husband, but he refuses which only makes my plight much worse. I know where it's going, he's already told me, one of these times when I'm begging to be fucked, there's going to be some other man or men there to do just that, fuck me.

My main concern is scenarios such as those in the three pics. If without warning he were to humiliate me by throwing me to a group of willing men some night, participating in sexual acts would be the last thing on my mind. I'd be to embarrassed, feel degraded, annoyed or worse yet I wouldn't be in a position to refuse, I'd have to endure it rather than enjoy it because I wanted it. Maybe that's the plan, he doesn't want me to enjoy his arranged sexual encounters. I'll just have to try and overcome my problems with being humiliated.

(Accompanying photographs courtesy of Tumblr Blogs)