Monday 24 September 2012

How Submissive Will I Be For Dominant Black Men?

Big Black Cocks - BBCHow Submissive Will I Be For Dominant Men? To be honest, apart from my two phobias, it will ultimately depend on several things, his colour, physique, facial appearance, domineering personality, and of course the size of his cock - leastways it's girth.
Like I've already said, I have what could possibly be called a couple of phobias; in psychiatry an abnormal intense and irrational fear of a given situation, organism, or object. In my case it's anyone who is black, no offence intended to any black person, but it's a fact, black people terrify me, particuarly the men. Probably worse is my second phobia, being publically humiliated therefore being seen in the company a black man would be terrifying prospect, but being fucked by a black man in the prescence of either strangers or friends, I feel sick just thinking about it.
 
 
I know he won't mind me saying it, the cock on the left is huge compared to the 7 inches of my husband's cock but then there's the colour! Would I submit to the owner of such a cock? If that was wish of my husband then the answer would have to be an emphatic ... Yes!
 
And then we have the photograph below, if confronted in a bedroom by this guy I'd surely wet myself. This would be my worst nightmare come true, I'd scream, want to run but if he were my hubby's choice, I'd have to spread my legs wide open, allow this man to stretch my cunt and fill me up with his semen.
Huge Black Cocks - BBC