Monday 10 September 2012

Does Sublime Satisfaction Look Like This?

This pic courtesy of Kings of White Pussy fascinates and frightens me in equal measures. Sometimes I wish hubby hadn't shown me it, other times I have to look at it again and again. The expression on her face is particuarly fascinating, I don't know if she orgasmed while being fucked by that black cock but for sure she certainly seems to have received sublime satisfaction from the experience, not to mention a good quantity of thick creamy semen. The blackness of his cock is unsettling to an innocent white woman, it's length and girth while somewhat flacid is what frightens me. I can only imagine it's size when fully erect, how steely hard yet silky soft it must be. And yes, I can't help but wonder about it's strength, what I'd do if confronted by such a huge black cock. Whether I wanted to or not I'm sure I'd feel obliged to spread my legs and submit to it's superiority.

Pic Courtesy of Kings of White Pussy If you have a penchant for big black cocks, check it out.